CCT-5709-W - Handheld Glassbreak Sensor Tester
The Sentrol 5709C-W is a handheld acoustic glass break tester and sensor with real glass break sounds. The Sentrol glass break tester has different settings depending on what kind of glass you want to protect. In this way you will test the effective range.
Sentrol 5709c Sensor Uses:
- Real glass break sounds
- Perimeter loops for occupied or unoccupied buildings
- All rooms including those with blinds and drapes
- Recommended size of glass: 1 by 2ft or larger; Minimum 1by1 foot
Glass Thickness as follows:
- Plate Glass: 3/32" to 1/4"
- Tempered Glass: 1/8" to 1/4"
- Wired Glass: 1/4"
- Laminated Glass: 1/8" to 1/4"