Reduces the amount of intense light the eye is exposed to during the work in Fiber Optic field. It will reduce the potential for damage to the eye, and more specifically the retina.
Laser Safety Glasses and Goggles for use in Medical, Military, Research and Education, and Industrial laser applications. Our laser safety glasses, goggles, and eye wear can protect the eyes from the hazardous reflected or scattered high powered laser light (radiation): Class 3R, Class 3B and Class 4 laser systems...
Meet with US ANSI Z136.1.3, Z78.1; Canadian CSA Z368& European EN207/EN208
- Absorption wavelength: 820 - 1720nm
- The optical density (OD) : 3+
- Visible light transmittance: 30%
Featured characteristics of laser safety goggles:
- Durable polycarbonate lenses equipped with comfortable frame
- Safe protection from various peripheral laser radiations
- Rapid reaction to specific wavelength of the laser light
- Top and side shield protection
- Lenses scratches brings no affect to safety laser radiation protection and optical density of the lenses