The SCT-412 stripping/coring tool is two tools in one. SCT cable strippers remove the aluminum sheath without scoring, while the cable coring function cores the dielectric and bevels the outer conductor on hardline cables. SCT stripping/coring tools work on 0.412″ through 1.000″ hardline cables, including PIII, T10, TX10, CommScope® Power Feeder, Times Fiber 50-ohm, PB10, MC2, and comparable HFC cables.
- Performs 3 functions at once: strips back and bevels the outer conductor and cores the dielectric in one operation
- Perfectly aligned coring and stripping blades
- Blades manufactured from high-alloy tool steel that is heat treated to full hardness
- Beveled edges remain sharp over long life
- Precision performance
- Prevents O-Ring damage
- Operate manually or with a drill
- Cable: 412
- Color Code: Blue
- Weight: 7.7 oz.