KasicanPro Keystone Jack are designed for superior performance that meets or exceeds industry standard TIA/EIA requirements.The keystone jack will balance signal transmission of insertion loss and cross talk from 1 to 100 MHz.
The jacks are designed to work in conjunction with the Kasican wallplates and surface boxes or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wallplate or patch panel.Each keystone jack includes 110-type IDC straight-back termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50µ inch gold plating on the jack contacts.
- Uses thicker gauge wire to support Cat6 protocols
- For use with a matching Male Keystone Plug
- Reliable plastic design makes a reliable connection
- Fits most standard Wall Plates, Patch Panels and Surface Connection Boxes
- White colour coded for ease of wiring