Hand Held Fiber Microscope is used for inspecting fiber terminations, providing the most critical view of fiber and faces.
Coaxial illumination (CL) series produces excellent detail of scratches and contamination with its good optical performance
and integrated laser safety filters. It is the clear choice for critical examination of polish quality.
Light is introduced into the optical path (axis) so that it comes out the tip of the objective and strikes the sample
perpendicular to the fiber endface. It produces excellent details of scratches and contamination. For critical examination
of polish qality, we strongly recommend you to use this fiber microscope (CL).
- Housing Material: Anti-Slip-Rubber
- Optical Magnification: 400x
- Power Source: 3 pieces of AAA batteries (not included)
- Light Source: White LED, rated for 100,000 hours
- Weight: 0.5 Kg or 500g
- Size: 225mm (8.76") Length x 32mm (1.25") Diameter
- Controls: Momentary on/off switch for light source, Fine Focus control wheel
- Safety Filter: Built-in IR filter
- Adapter Interface: User interchangeable adapters
- Adapter: Universal Adapter (2.5mm) Compatible with ST, FC, SC, E2000, and 2.5mm DIN
- Equipped with LED illumination and a Laser filter installed for eye protection
- Comes with a versatile adapter interface
- Provides clear bright images and smooth focus control
- Momentary push button on/off switch
- Long life, durable and reliable
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards ensures a long and trouble free life
- Approved with CE and Passes the European Standards which ensures high standard of quality.