IDEAL 45-163 Blue Buffer Tube Stripper (for fiber/coax applications, 1/8" to 7/32" OD).
Buffer Tube Strippers with adjustable blades can be set for any depth to help assure nick-free jacket entry. Use for simplex fiber and a variety of fiber optic cable up to 1/8 inch diameter.Loose tube fiber demands a precision tool capable of cutting different buffer tube diameters without nicking the enclosed fiber.
- For typical RG Cables: RG-58 and Fiber Optic Cables
- Small, lightweight, and inexpensive, this is one easy to operate Fiber/Coax stripper
- Clean, nick free strips are a sure thing because the blades can be adjusted for any depth
- Works great on Cat5 cabling.
- Diverse stripper can be used for: twisted-pair wire, tightly wrapped stranded cables, CATV cable, CB antenna cable, SO, SJ, SJT, and other types of flexible power cords.