Klein Tools Fiberglass Fish Tape 200' CCT-56059
Normally Ships Same Day
200' (61 m) Non-Conductive Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tape
- Multiple grooves molded into the fish tape provides less friction in conduit with or without wires for smoother tape feeding.
- Non-conductive fish tape and eyelet tip offer added protection against shock from energized sources.
- The 17'' case diameter means you can reel in 10% more tape in a single revolution vs. a 16'' case.
- Raised fingergrips help transfer 100% of the winding power from your hand and fingers.
- The unique sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand for quick hand-over-hand rewinds and allows a more level payout of tape on the backswing while feeding conduit.
- Made in the USA.