SUMITOMO FC-6S Fiber Cleaver - built-in Scrap Catcher
- Used for Single Fiber Cleaving
- Utilizes an Automatic Anvil Drop for Fewer Required Steps and Better Cleave Consistency.
- Prevents Double Scoring of the Fibers.
- Has Superior Blade Height and Rotational Adjustment.
- Available With Automatic Fiber Scrap Collection.
- Can Be Operated With Minimal Steps
|Coating Diameters||0.25-0.9mm (Single) |
|Cleave Lengths||9-16mm (Single fiber -0.25mm coating) 10-16mm (Single fiber -0.9mm Coating) |
|Typical Cleave Angle||0.5 Degrees|
|Typical Blade Life||36,000 fiber cleaves|
|Numbers of steps for cleave||2|
|Blade Adjustments||Rotational & Height|
|Dimensions||63W x 65D x 63H mm|
|Weight||475g with scrap collector|